Certified Trade Missions
Kazakhstan & Ukraine
October 24-30, 2018
The Washington, DC‐based U.S.–Kazakhstan Business
Association (USKZBA) and U.S.–Ukraine Business Council
(USUBC), in coordination with the U.S. Department of
Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service, are organizing
Certified Trade Missions (CTMs) to Kazakhstan and Ukraine
to lead U.S. companies interested in making business
connections in these promising markets in Eurasia.
With a combined GDP of $230 billion, Kazakhstan and
Ukraine offer unprecedented market opportunities in
energy, infrastructure, and agriculture sectors. With
a growing middle class, Kazakhstan has developed into the
leading market in Central Asia and is positioning itself as a
transit route between Europe and China. In Ukraine,
strengthening domestic demand led by solid private
consumption and sustained investment activity present
new opportunities for U.S. companies.
Why join the Certified Trade Missions?
– explore new business opportunities;
– learn from experts on the ground about opportunities and challenges to doing business in this region;
– meet with pre‐screened distributors, customers and business partners;
– meet with government officials about upcoming infrastructure, energy, and agribusiness projects;
– network with local government representatives, business people and U.S. companies on the ground at official receptions and luncheons/dinners.
For the Kazakhstan CTM, please contact:
Sarah (Frese) Nickel, Executive Director, USKZBA
For the Ukraine CTM, please contact:
Michael Datsenko, Director, Information and
Member Programs, USUBC
Trade Missions Dates:
October 24‐26 – Kazakhstan (Almaty and Astana)
October 27‐28 – Travel
October 29‐30 – Ukraine (Kyiv)
Cost: TBD (for each stop)
Stay tuned for Early Registration Discount!
Companies may choose to participate in either or both
countries. The participation fee for each portion of the
trade mission is payable to USKZBA for Kazakhstan portion
and USUBC for Ukraine portion. You can participate in one
or both market stops. Expenses for lodging, meals,
incidentals and international and domestic (air) travel are
the responsibility of each participant.